16 August 2011

Snippets of Our Awesome Writing


W.A.L.T:       Add imagery to my writing.
S.C:              I know I am successful when I include
              - Hook
              - Closure
              - Adjectives
              - Powerful verbs
              - Similes

On the way to school today…

Oh no falling sheep!
On the way to school today I saw fat sheep falling from the sky into a hot pool, sheep fell into it like a bit of rain.
Shaking trees wibble and wobble to the music inside. The trees were shaking like a volcano erupting.
I wonder what I will see tomorrow?

By Sean
15-08-11

W.A.L.T:       Describe a character using imagery in my writing.
S.C:              I know I am successful when I include
              - Hook
              - Closure
              - Adjectives
              - Powerful verbs
              - Similes

My dog Rosie

Wow! Skin shimmies in the sun, a bright puppy called Rosie runs up to me. I feel happy. She stares at a chewy bone I threw for her, when she caught it she sat on my lap. I patted her; her snow is a soft as snow. She is also cute and a bit fluffy. Rosie is a Caviller King Charles Spaniel. The only time she squeals is if she gets a flea and she barks when something is wrong. Brown and white patches on her body sparkle and shimmer when Rosie walks. Her tail wags as fast as a satellite. I love Rosie!

By Bronlee
15-08-11

No comments:

Post a Comment