22 March 2011

Hi Room One

It certainly did rain hard in Matamata this morning - I went for a run in it and looked like I had been swimming! It's good to see you are learning to 'manage self' when wet days occur. With winter aproaching it will mean you have safe breaks.

I bet you enjoyed having Mrs Roskam again - what new learning did you do?

I'm going to Hamilton to university all day tomorrow to participate in a research project about how we help you to be good learners - it will be interesting.

I look forward to getting you letters in my mailbox. Have you had a chance to visit our school's new website that clever Mrs Webb has created? You can access your class blog through it. Teach your mum and dad how to do it.

Have a good week everyone.

Love from
Mrs Clark

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at University tomorrow.
    We have just been out to the mailbox and sent our letters to you.
    Ben Y and Ben S are making a red flag for the school mailbox.

    ReplyDelete